You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
You own the sales process from Channel acquisition to closing deals from the Channel. AT&T Cybersecurity is looking for a passionate and results-driven Channel Account Manager (CAM). This is an inside sales, quota-driven position focused on business development and driving partner activity. You will be responsible for managing and inciting activity within a geographic territory while exceeding booking targets and bringing in net new accounts.
What we are looking to add to our team:
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to sales targets and to deadlines
- Manage a Geographical territory and grow new accounts
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Generate, develop, manage, and close a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives
- Track and measure daily sales goals and metrics via Salesforce
- Identify, qualify, overcome objections, and close prospects
- Defining and executing a sales strategy for the territory
- Collaborating with partners relevant to the accounts/territory
- Provide field and customer feedback to internal teams
- Develop, enable, and work with partners to ensure that they are being successful in positioning USM
- Ability and willingness to travel if needed
- Knowledge of building a business plan with partner base and executing
- 5+ years direct sales and channel account SaaS selling experience
- Solid understanding of security operations and Network Infrastructures
- Proven success in software/technology sales and information security solutions in particular
- Proven track record as a sales leader including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management, excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
- Effective negotiating skills including procurement, licensing and professional services contracts
- Exceptional pipeline management, interpersonal, and strong communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRM systems) is a plus
Do you have the following?
Enjoyable, great benefits, good pay, little cog BIG SYSTEM
GREAT benefits, very understanding, and an excellent environment that fosters great leadership
Due to the separation and mergers of companies, the internal systems are difficult to navigate, sometimes redundant, or just plain confusing.Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.