Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
You are “It” when it comes to online demand generation strategy & execution, you live and breath creating innovative and impactful online marketing strategies that drive engagement and sales conversions. We’re changing the cybersecurity landscape here at AT&T Cybersecurity and looking for a Demand Gen Leader to join our growing business. You will be responsible for leading a team that strategizes & executes our internet marketing programs and website strategies to maximize the brand & user experience.
AlienVault has recently joined forces to create the new AT&T CyberSecurity. As a member of AT&T CyberSecurity, you will be entering an exciting growth stage company as we strive to provide Phenomenal Threat Information, Detection, and Security for customers worldwide!
What we are looking to add to our team:
- Strategy Owner responsible for the development and management of all online marketing efforts to achieve optimal efficiency and effectiveness, with an established record of developing the interactive media for current, near and longer term corporate media and promotion plannings
- Business Partner who oversees vendor relationships, web usage, and trends, and forms online content partnerships to promote website.
- Collaborator who represents consumer, marketing, and merchandising point of view and works with the development team for implementation and testing of all new function/features.
- You have extensive, direct experience with internet development, marketing, promotion and technology at an internet organization or internet/e-Commerce function within marketing.
- Are experienced in overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
- People Leader who has successfully grown & developed teams
We want to know you better if:
- 12+ years of core online marketing strategy experience & successful execution/launch with SaaS or Security solutions to significant scale
- 5 + years of people leadership
- You have a passion for cybersecurity and helping making the digital world a more secure space
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
We are the new AT&T Cybersecurity! Our Edge-to-Edge technologies provide phenomenal threat intelligence, collaborative defense, security without the seams, and solutions that fit our customer’s business. Our unique, collaborative approach integrates best-of-breed technologies with unrivaled network visibility and actionable threat intelligence from AT&T Alien Labs researchers, Security Operations Center analysts, and machine learning – helping to enable our customers around the globe to anticipate and act on threats to protect their business.
- Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package (Salary + Bonus incentives)
- Comprehensive PPO/HMO Medical/Dental/Vision
- Paid: PTO, Sick Leave, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Service Day
- Adoption & Surrogacy programs
- 401k + 100% matching up to 6%
- Educational opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- AT&T service discounts
- AT&T service referral programs
- Numerous industry awards and is recognized as a visionary in the industry
- Strong year-over-year growth and a rapidly-growing customer base
At AT&T CyberSecurity we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better!
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.