About AT&T: AT&T has a 140+ year history of innovation and connecting humans. Our values guide us as we build out the next generation of 5G and Fiber networks that will impact how we live, work, and play.
About Design Technology:
Our Design Technology team is a multidisciplinary team of designers, researchers, content strategists, and design program managers working together to define and build experiences that will touch millions of customers. We solve complex problems that impact customers, employees, shareholders, partners, and our communities. If you have a passion for design at scale, we'd love to meet you.
What you’ll do
Using a combination of skill, creativity, and leadership, you’ll help AT&T set the vision for a diverse set of future experiences and products. You’ll develop key artifacts like journey maps, service blueprints, and experience strategies that drive business decisions and lay the groundwork for the consumer experience. You’ll work in a dynamic environment, collaborating with team members and cross-functional stakeholders to guide a project’s strategy, activities, and outcomes.
Who you are:
As an Associate Director of Design you:
· Are a creative leader, managing design programs and developing designers
· Serve as the creative point-of-contact and project lead for design projects
· Scope ambiguous problems into solvable design programs
· Manage multiple project activities, strategies, and timelines (with help from your team of course)
· Use storytelling, UX, and prototypes to compellingly convey the visions, flow and features of our product and services
· Are proactive and eager to take on new (sometimes ambiguous) work
· Lead a team of designers in the design process by leveraging your love for the craft
· Think systematically with a product mindset, finding clarity and simplicity in complex problems
We’d love you to apply for the Associate Director of Design role if you:
· Have 8-10 years of design experience across a variety of digital media and 2 years of management experience
· Have a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or an equivalent field
· Have experience in concept ideations, design strategy, and digital prototyping. Must be comfortable with graphic design and interactive tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc…
· Enjoy managing multiple programs with tight deadlines
· Are comfortable communicating with and presenting to stakeholders and leaders
· Have a strong portfolio of design and UX and/or Service Design work ready to share
· Are a self-starter, ready to design for consumer needs before your own preferences
· Lead design projects from start to finish with empathy for the user and a drive for business results
The Design Technology studios are in Austin and Dallas, TX, but remote locations are A-OK.
Please include a link to your portfolio!
Job ID 2238918-1 Date posted 08/15/2022