You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
AlienVault has recently joined forces to create the new AT&T Cybersecurity. As a member of AT&T Cybersecurity, you will be entering an exciting growth stage company as we strive to provide Phenomenal Threat Information, Detection, and Security for customers worldwide!
What we are looking to add to our team:
- You will define and execute a sales strategy for your assigned sales center
- Present AT&T CyberSecurity solutions and run full sales cycle from prospecting net new to negotiating terms and pricing, to closing qualified opportunities in your territory
- 50+ calls per day and schedule demonstrations via Internet/phone to deliver on revenue accountability to C-level prospective clients and resellers
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly/quarterly quota objectives
- Organize, prepare, track, and measure daily activity to forecast metrics utilizing Salesforce
- Partner & enable other team members within the organization to achieve sales targets We want to know you better if:
- 5+ years of strong quota attainment in a direct or channel B2B software or cybersecurity sales
- Proven experience selling in a velocity environment
- Consultative sales and/or value selling to engage and develop new accounts, from business proposals to handling RFP’s from customers
- A closer with a track record of effective negotiation of procurement, licensing, and professional services contracts in a variety of organizational structures
- You excel in a high touch velocity sales environment, can navigate high-level product demonstrations, and enjoy selling a diverse portfolio of products and services
- Proficient with Salesforce or other CRM systems About Us:
- Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package (Salary + Bonus incentives)
- Comprehensive PPO/HMO Medical/Dental/Vision
- Paid: PTO, Sick Leave, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Service Day
- Adoption & Surrogacy programs
- 401k + 100% matching up to 6%
- Educational opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- AT&T service discounts
- AT&T service referral programs
- Numerous industry awards and is recognized as a visionary in the industry
- Strong year-over-year growth and a rapidly-growing customer base At AT&T CyberSecurity we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better!
We are the new AT&T Cybersecurity! Our Edge-to-Edge technologies provide phenomenal threat intelligence, collaborative defense, security without the seams, and solutions that fit our customer’s business. Our unique, collaborative approach integrates best-of-breed technologies with unrivaled network visibility and actionable threat intelligence from AT&T Alien Labs researchers, Security Operations Center analysts, and machine learning – helping to enable our customers around the globe to anticipate and act on threats to protect their business.
Enjoyable, great benefits, good pay, little cog BIG SYSTEM
GREAT benefits, very understanding, and an excellent environment that fosters great leadership
Due to the separation and mergers of companies, the internal systems are difficult to navigate, sometimes redundant, or just plain confusing.Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.