AT&T Cyber Security is growing and looking to add motivated, experienced Pre-Sales Engineers to our Channel-Managed Security Service Provider team.
As a Cyber Technical Sales Consultant, you are a subject matter expert on security technology and services and a critical part of the AT&T sales team. You’ll be responsible for the creation of designs to support the AT&T customers journey to protect their infrastructure by implementing best of breed approaches to risk mitigation. You’ll be a Subject Matter Expert on premise, network and cloud security architectures, ensuring AT&T can adequately address vulnerabilities associated with business services. Additionally, you’ll contribute to the business unit sales plan through a diverse scope of pre-sales and/or post-sales security consulting activities across highly complex and diverse solutions.
What you’ll do:
• Work with customers technical assets to identify opportunities to support the customers security journey by ensuring the appropriate level of protections are employed. This is accomplished by either leveraging AT&Ts MSS offers or approved 3rd party offers
• Partner with senior technology team members (Core and Customer) on security projects relating to the protection of any connected devices, assets, data, information technology, and networks
• Managing and engaging with customers to prioritize technical sales opportunities from prequalification, discovery, and design
• Providing input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements
• Maintaining account and opportunity updates within our internal Salesforce automation system
• Ensure our customers and partners are implemented, deployed and live on the AT&T -Managed Security services
• Analyze customer’s usage information, develop and recommend modifications required on the software development for a healthy and optimal usage strategy.
• Use your technical knowledge to assist users with common and configuration deployment, configuration issues, and provide solutions for complex technical needs.
What you’ll bring:
• 12+ years experience and proven track record as a Technical Sales Consultant/Sales Engineer
• Strong team player with experience supporting a velocity sales team
• Experience working in a SOC environment
• SaaS experience preferred (any cloud hosted solution)
• SIEM (OSSIM, ArcSight, Q1Labs, etc)
• Endpoint protection, Email Security, or Mobile Security solutions experience
• Firewall configuration (Palo Alto, Fortinet CheckPoint, Cisco etc)
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record of managing and winning technical and high value IT security projects
• Highly motivated self-starter who does not need day-to-day management
• CISSP certification
• Prior experience with OSSIM
• Experience with Hyper-V, VMware, Azure, and/or AWS
• Vendor certifications (Fortinet, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco)
You will earn an amazing benefits package including:
• Employee discounts and perks
• Paid time off
• Learning and development opportunities to help you along your career path
• Tuition aid
• 401(k) savings plan
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage and MORE
So, what do you say? Let us do great things together.
Apply now and in case your email filter does not recognize us, please keep an eye on SPAM and junk folders so you do not miss a message.
Enjoyable, great benefits, good pay, little cog BIG SYSTEM
GREAT benefits, very understanding, and an excellent environment that fosters great leadership
Due to the separation and mergers of companies, the internal systems are difficult to navigate, sometimes redundant, or just plain confusing.Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.