At Cricket, our motto is pretty simple: just because it’s work doesn’t mean it can’t be fun. Our team works hard and plays even harder – which means you’ll connect with some pretty awesome people. Plus, you’ll have plenty of chances to show us what you’ve got (and we want to see your best). So bring your thinking cap and give your career something to smile about.
Cricket Wireless is a simple, smart, make-your-day-better wireless experience for anyone who wants first-class nationwide wireless service at a value price, with no annual contract. Cricket is available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.cricketwireless.com
Want to join a dynamic wireless company where your ideas and talents really matter?
At Cricket, we power a nationwide network that covers more than 308 million customers. From delivering first-class service to providing the most innovative solutions around, we work hard and have fun doing it. Our team has audacious goals, relentless optimism and the grit and determination to make things happen. A career with Cricket means you’ll take pride in making personal connections and delivering the most valuable customer-focused services around. Join our team and grow a future that’s sure to leave a lasting impression. Discover your calling with Cricket.
Every day our Retail Sales Advocates at Cricket sell great products and unlimited wireless service at fantastic prices to our customers and provide customer service in a fun energetic environment.
Our Sales Advocates:
- Sell no-contract wireless phones, service plans and accessories in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver outstanding service striving to retain and gain customers
- Participate in outside sales events or promotions
- Work flexible hours, weekends and holidays at various locations
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures, maintain store appearance, and help create a positive working environment
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Understand customers' needs and help them discover how our no contract products meet those needs
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
- Multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures.
- Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis.
- Assists with inventory maintenance
Cricket is looking for outgoing motivated and customer focused individuals. A definite advantage is given towards individuals who have bilingual Spanish skills. Also preferred status is granted to candidates with prior wireless experience.
- At least one-year retail experience in sales or customer service
- At least one-year experience handling cash transactions
- One of more years of sales experience in a quota driven environment
- Proficient use of PC software (MS Office preferred) and point of sales systems
Provisions listed in these job descriptions may be changed or modified by Cricket without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.