LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR EXPERIENCE?
A job with AT&T as a Communications Technician can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Communications Technicians are responsible for the operation and maintenance of a satellite earth station and related customer circuits.
What you'll do as an AT&T Communications Technician:
• Conduct fault isolation and resolution
• Repair frequency converters, modems, power amplifiers, satellite tracking systems and other ancillary equipment
• Use test equipment such as radio frequency spectrum analyzers, frequency counters and power meters to digital test equipment
• Interact directly with customers and support organizations/vendors that provide technical assistance during fault isolation and resolution
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
In addition to strong communication skills, our Communications Technicians must have the following:
• Experience and/or training with telecommunications network troubleshooting
• Experience working directly with customers to resolve equipment and circuit problems
• Knowledge of radio frequency (RF) communications and analog/digital telecommunications
• The ability to work shifts including weekends
• Qualification on pre-employment screening:
• Technical Mechanical Test III (TMT III)
• Technical Knowledge Test II (TKT II)
Test study guides can be found here
Job ID 2329769 Date posted 09/11/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events