AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission
The candidate will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, capturing, and winning new business in the National Security Sector focused on organizational departments within the Intelligence Community (IC). The candidate will work collaboratively with line management, capture, proposal managers, subject matter experts, contracts, procurement, and pricing personnel. The ideal candidate may serve in both Business Development and Capture Management roles from time to time, and should have a strong understanding of the IC market and both mission and enterprise fiber and wireless telecommunication solutions & infrastructure Information Technology (IT) solutions.
The position will responsible for:
- Developing an assessment of the budget, spending, and procurements associated within the IC
- Evaluate technology vertical markets within telecommunications, network operations, data centers/cloud computing, cyber security and mobile solutions
- Build relationships with IC leadership to ensure awareness of AT&T capabilities and initiatives while making sure that we have alignment at the senior levels. Lead opportunity reviews and decision gates that consist of:
- 1) identification
- 2) qualification
- 3) opportunity development
- 4) bid/no bid
The candidate will identify prospective IC opportunities using relationships with existing AT&T customers, market assessment, industry sources, partners, and customers. The candidate will qualify prospective opportunities by evaluating past performance, competition, relationships, and incumbents while positioning with the customer, assembling a winning approach and team, identifying customer hot buttons, defining the elements to win, and identifying key personnel. The position will keep senior leadership of AGS appropriately informed and engaged as opportunities move through the selling and approval cycle. Manage sales pipe line and reporting through sales reporting and tracking tool, forecast monthly sales, report monthly sales results and proof of sales through sales reporting tools.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
1) BS or BA Degree
2) Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) structure and it’s leadership
3) IC contracts and contracting processes
4) Functional and organizational knowledge of key IC organizations
5) 10 -15 years experience working within the IC as a Government employee or industry partner
6) Strong interpersonnal communications
7) writing skills
8) technical background with Telco and Networking a plus
TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
Understanding of sales and business development process; 2) Past programatic experience; 3) Telecommunications, Networking and Computer Skills at an advanced level; 4) Ability to use CRM Tools; 4) Past military service or Governnment IC a plus.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2112153 Date posted 05/16/2021