Product Marketing Jobs
Want a job that commands attention? That’s exactly what our Marketing team members do every day. From grassroots efforts to major markets, you’ll connect our customers to the most cutting edge offerings around. And thanks to big ideas and creative solutions, AT&T is one of the biggest brands in the world – leading the way across telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Get in on the conversation.
- Five or more years in product management
- Strong analytic and data driven decision making skills
- Proven ability to translate ideas and vision into product definition and business requirements
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on/track multiple project simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with other organizations to drive the product vision/roadmap within the business.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to develop Business requirements
- Ability to develop Business cases
- Ability to manage Projects across a large cross functional team
- Six or more years experience in product lifecycle management
- Experience in wireless services, data, and / or high tech industry--messaging experience
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise contingencies to manage them