About the Company
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our Digital Transformation team is delivering groundbreaking solutions that provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. We’re a technology-powered organization with digital at the center of all that we do; we’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. When you join our team, you’ll make bold impacts and create a seamless customer experience. We believe that digital is so much more than an eCommerce channel. If you’re ready to revolutionize the digital experience, join our team and propel your career into the future.
About the Team
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with Salesforce at the center of all you do. In our world, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2023, this transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Job
Our Digital platform team is looking for a Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer who is passionate about building Salesforce applications and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer is responsible for designing and developing Salesforce applications in Sales/Service/Marketing cloud using Salesforce.com platform, by following the industry best practices. The candidate should have an intimate knowledge of Salesfroce.com platform and the ability to apply that knowledge to the current state of the business and technology and implement the plan to achieve the desired future state.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- Develop custom Salesforce applications for Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers.
- Design, code, unit test, debug, implement and support Salesforce.com application.
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Extensive Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Expert level knowledge in writing the SQL queries.
- Strong experience in building APIs(REST and SOAP) in marketing cloud.
- Good working understanding in REST or SOAP APIs to integrate with third party systems.
- Perform setup and deployment of segmented emails, mobile push messages and SMS messages, including audience building, within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IP warming activities and best practices
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Understanding on Marketing cloud connector for salesforce sales and service clouds.
- Hands-on experience on Interaction studio aka personalization studio.
- Must have knowledge on Automation studio activities such as Data extract, import file, file transfer, SQL query, filter, and script.
- Hands on experience with package Manager Deployment tool in marketing cloud.
- LWC, Aura components, Visual force, and standard administration of salesforce platform.
- Understand the Salesforce Service and Sales cloud concepts and data model.
- Experience working in modern cloud ecosystems, such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
- Accountable for code quality; perform unit testing - evaluate test results, design and implement code fixes, validate outcomes against expected results and produce associated reporting
- Perform component, contract (consumer PACT), integration testing, reporting testing
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 Production Support - solves configuration and environment issues
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Stay in tune with latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, and roadmaps
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect and Personalization Builder for Emails
- Experience with web service integration (REST/SOAP)
- Hands on experience in Mulesoft
- Experience in a retail or consumer organization
Our Senior Salesforce Developers earn between $115,600 - $231,100 annually. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2305672 Date posted 03/16/2023