About the Company
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience.
About the Team
Our Sales Analytics & Insights team is looking for Senior Sales Analyst who is passionate about driving sales performance and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You will also execute analysis, research, and solution development to aid the Online Business in attaining sales targets and setting future goals. You will have an intimate knowledge of the current state of the business, current technology, and implement plans to achieve the desired future state.
About the Job
This role is at the frontline of AT&T’s digital transformation, supporting ecommerce and sales performance for our online properties.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- Lead analysis of sales, traffic, conversion, and order yield data to support improved sales performance
- Story narration to what is happening on our website and what can be done to improve the experience. Work with analytics, product, and sales to improve operational performance
- Drive requirements to automate and build self-service solutions for routine reporting requests, e.g., Executive Reporting Dashboard, User Story intake, etc.
- Work with product managers and digital marketing teams to optimize end-to-end sales performance of the site
- Develop deep insights on special sales events, and derive generally useful insights from them
- Measure campaign effectiveness
- Advocate for site, data, and tagging quality
- Leverage analytics, and long-term thinking to help online unlock sales performance gains and adoption of best practices
- Serve as the objective single source of truth for diagnostic sales performance reporting
- Make recommendations to internal clients and partner organizations that drive sales performance
- Strengthen the relationship between sales analytics and our internal partners
- Be a self-starter, and continue to “move the ball forward”
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (finance, mathematics, economics, statistics, computer science, electrical engineering, physics, Marketing Information Systems (MKIS), etc.) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience at a large-scale web property or equivalent experience in management consulting
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud or Google Analytics
- Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
- Proven ability to lead initiatives without having direct managerial control
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
- Proactive and anticipatory problem solver
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- MBA, analytics or consulting background
- Experience with SQL, Python, R, Tableau, Power BI, SAS, Adobe Analytics, and other BI software
- Experience with A/B, multivariate testing
- Experience with executive storytelling, presentations
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses, and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Job ID 2128425 Date posted 07/28/2021