At AT&T we’re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.
About the Marketing & Growth Organization
The Marketing & Growth Organization's is AT&T’s marketing engine, responsible for driving sustainable growth by deeply understanding and championing our customers, captivating them with compelling products, services and experiences; and building a culturally relevant brand.
About the Role
In this highly visible role, you will work across the Business Units and the Marketing & Growth Organization along with our outside vendors and agencies to drive operational efficiencies that result in faster time to market and higher quality product all while driving savings.
In addition, you will also be responsible for agency engagement process standardization.
You will continually assess the status of our agency engagement efforts and develop a strategic and tactical approach focused on enabling AT&T Marketing organizations to accomplish more with their agencies and improve performance and marketing KPIs ultimately resulting in positive customer engagement.
- Design an end-to-end agency engagement workflow for all assets from agency selection through delivery. This key role works among a multi-disciplinary team of technologists, marketers, project managers, finance, and supply chain, bringing awareness and insights to light. Responsible for facilitating, defining, and articulating the User Experience strategies, and methodologies that shape our work. This role works with a wide variety of partners and stakeholders to ensure our work is informed by the needs of the business and aligned with corporate objectives.
- Minimize the procurement lead times to ensure a competitive in-market date against our competitors.
- Improve and evolve the MGO agency management tooling platform to best enable AT&T's overall marketing strategy and maximize customer engagement.
- Target the process of agency selection, scope of work definition and post engagement evaluation to increase deliverable effectiveness, with the result of ultimately driving increased revenue.
- Identify measurability of deliverables, and overall operational approaches that will help AT&T improve the output generated by agency engagement.
- (50%) – Process development
- (20%) – Tool Management and User Support
- (20%) – Project/Release Management
- (10%) - Tool Testing and Requirements Verification
- Minimum 3 years of experience with process development and tooling implementation
- Knowledge of data management platforms and digital analytics tools supporting our Marketing Efforts
- Expert at design thinking & requirements modeling
- Experience with Agile Project Management and tools such as iTrack and JIRA.
- General knowledge of traditional marketing disciplines: Search engine optimization, customer segmentation, paid search, social media, paid media, email marketing, lead generation, database management, and website optimization.
- Ability to determine project scope and objectives and ensure alignment across multiple groups within the organization.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to control constraints such as scope, schedule, cost, quality, and risks.
- Ability to pick up technical skills quickly related to workflow management software and analytics tools.
- Excellent at managing relationships with multiple clients and vendors to ensure positive collaboration and alignment throughout a project's lifecycle.
- Experience in writing training documentation and presenting complex material to large audiences.
Interested? Apply today!
Job ID 2214736-1 Date posted 06/10/2022