At AT&T, we bring the world together with technology in ways you never imagined. Whether it’s your next big idea or the newest innovation, we’re looking for people like you to lead the way. Your creative solutions could impact innovations across telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career. Step into a future with AT&T.
The Center of Excellence Reporting and Visualization Advanced Analytics team has a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced analyst. In this role, you will provide support with data engineering and visualization to provide visibility to leadership and business users on insights and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that drive value to the business.
This position can be in El Segundo, CA; Atlanta, GA; or Dallas, TX. Other locations will also be considered.
Working cross-functionally, you will interact with other analytics teams, strategy, sales, finance, and field operations and use a variety of interesting data such as:
- Product usage
- Construction & Filed operation
- Network Performance
- Adobe analytics
You will be part of a broader team of analysts who support and celebrate each other.
More about the team:
We build processes to automate reporting functions. We define and create new metrics and report layouts with the best visual aids to be consumed by executives as well as other teams. We provide data driven solutions to the entire Broadband and Digital organization. We build and bring to production highly impactful predictive models, deeply insightful customer segmentations, and powerfully compelling answers to difficult questions.
We collect and condense all relevant data; determine the proper analytic or statistical methods to use, and interpret data to identify causal relationships and trigger points that influence customer behavior
We present a cohesive story on the results of the analysis. Based on solid business acumen, you, or another analyst, will cobble all the data and present it in a manner that is accurate and consumable for leadership.
We’re a high-functioning team, and we know how to have a good time. We’re highly virtualized but still well connected.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View:
- Analytics, Reporting, Data Wrangling, creation of dashboards for Broadband and Digital Reporting
- Focus specifically on dashboard creation and data wrangling for reporting and analytics
- Responsible for reporting KPIs and operational details
- Work with other partners to ensure the data is available to be captured so it can be reported
- Monitor and be able to attribute performance to changing conditions
- Leverage analytics, research, and long-term thinking to help the business unlock service and support, Broadband product, CX, Sales and Churn
- Automate, build, and maintain our suite of reporting in Tableau or PowerBI
- Manage analytics/reporting requirements for projects that impact the Broadband and Digital organizations
If you are self-motivated and enjoy solving problems, and if you’re a team player who enjoys seeing how your work fits into the larger picture, this is the role for you!
Our Senior Analyst, Advanced Analytics earn between $84,900.00 - $169,800.00
Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers.
From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few.
There is a lot to be excited about around here.
- 5-8 years of demonstrated experience in data science or analytics
- Data Mining / Big Data / SQL
- ETL Process
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Effective visualization skills in Tableau or PowerBI
- Machine Learning
- Fluency in one or more of the following statistical programming languages: SQL, R, Python, Palantir
- Demonstrated ability to recommend solutions to improve performance based on analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematic, Computer Science, Data Science, or related field preferred
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2142027-1 Date posted 07/30/2021