You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
The Principal-Advanced Analytics role is responsible for using strong analytics experience combined with business knowledge to explore large data sets, identify causal relationships, explain trends, and predict future outcomes of key business drivers. Projects may include churn analysis, customer behavior and segmentation, sales analysis including forecasting, product level analysis, pricing, and customer experience analysis. The ideal candidate will have experience across the entire spectrum of business analytics – including problem/question identification, data sourcing/wrangling, query development, data exploration and augmentation, data visualization, and distillation of results to actionable insights.
• Create compelling visualizations utilizing tools such as Tableau to clearly and effectively communicate key analytical findings
• Access, query, clean and merge data using SQL to manipulate large data files for regular and ad hoc analyses
• Understand the use of statistical techniques (regression, cluster analysis, factor analysis, time series, etc.) as applicable to help solve business problems through data storytelling
• 6+ years related experience in advanced data analytics, marketing analytics, statistics, business intelligence, pricing, or financial modeling within a wireless or telecommunications industry strongly preferred; experience in other subscription businesses valuable
• Data discovery and visualization skills using Tableau
• Experience working with relational databases, especially in ad hoc SQL query development
• Strong communication skills, with ability to explain technical concepts and results of analytics exercises to executives
• Experience using SAS, R, and other tools to manipulate large data files for regular and ad hoc analyses preferred
• Advanced degree (M.S. or Ph.D.) in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Analytics, or MBA with Analytics concentration preferred
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.