Cricket Wireless is the fastest growing company in the prepaid industry. And, we were just voted one of the best places to work in Atlanta by the AJC for the second year in a row!
Our mission is to provide an easy, high quality and affordable wireless experience, and our purpose is to Inspire smiles one meaningful connection at a time.
Cricket is looking for a strong leader to join its Marketing team to serve as a Lead Product Marketing Manager. This is a significant role in the company; one that will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead development of Product Strategy.
- Manage products within the company and be responsible for delivery of revenue commitments.
- Partner with Marketing team to define/execute marketing strategies and tactics to support delivery of sales and revenue goals.
- Collaborate with teammates around the company to develop business requirements and manage cross-functional team delivery of new product features and enhancements.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Own a product(s) throughout its full product life cycle
- Develop subscriber forecasts by rate plan.
- Provide product oversight to ensure services meet or exceed financial targets.
- Develop business plans/cases to assess financial impact on Cricket. Use financial impacts to secure IT/development funding.
- Manage vendors/partners. Support contract negotiations.
- Develop product insights based on competitive assessments.
- Define/launch new sales contests, and incentives to drive higher attach rates and product awareness among sales field.
- Create sales/care training packages to refresh education and awareness of product.
- Set 1-year and 3-year targets (sales, revenue, churn, EBITDA). Establish detailed plans and identify required budget to realize goals.
- Partner with Reporting teams to develop dashboards and ad-hoc reports to support product analysis and performance trending.
- Develop and/or deliver presentations to executive management regarding products and plans.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales Operations to develop service delivery and channel enablement plans.
- Work with IT and Network to drive development of services or capabilities. Partner with IT to balance costs and customer needs. Support development of IT design to ensure product specs are built into business solutions
- 5+ years’ combined experience in the areas of: Product Management, Data Analytics, Reporting, Pricing, Marketing, Strategy, and/or Operations.
- Expertise in developing reports, data analysis, and communicating through crisp, data driven insights to define actionable business/process opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal skills to include team-building and cross-functional partnership.
- Experience creating informative and persuasive presentations with PowerPoint and communicating the results of stakeholder analysis
- Experience with sales/subscriber forecasting and analyzing pricing opportunities (including competitive analysis).
- Advanced relationship-building abilities with strong project management skills.
- Exceptional analytic and fact-based decision-making skills, experience with detailed business analyses.
- Innovative, self-starter who loves deep diving into complicated projects and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record managing complex projects with cross-functional teams.
- Aptitude for networking and developing cross functional relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technical, or a related field.
- Advanced degree such as MBA or in Data Analytics preferred.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!