You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Purpose: This position provides in depth consulting services by designing and
developing the IT architecture and implementation plans of total systems
solutions for the customer.
Key Roles and
- Designs and develops solutions that assist customers
in managing major business processes in their overall enterprise
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of one or more
industries, trends, and solutions.
- Collaborates and confers with the customer in the
strategic design process and translates business needs into technical
- Directly assists customers in the development of fully
integrated systems including processors, peripherals, communications,
operating systems, and applications software.
- Demonstrates technical expertise in hardware
capabilities, software requirements, and systems integration.
- Determines the availability and viability of third
party components and services as needed.
- Validates third party components comply with
- Develops and design specifications for products and
- Designs quality control and test procedures to ensure
the deliverables meet established design and performance goals.
- Validates design proposals meet the customer’s needs.
- Identifies, analyzes, and evaluates alternative design
- Approves integrated systems design proposals for
- Establishes cost and time estimates for
- Monitors the implementation for technical correctness
to ensure the customer needs are met.
- Creates recommendations and implements new methods,
techniques, and/or procedures.
directly related to making sales includes:
- Meeting with customers and engaging in sales
activities at the customer’s site.
- Communicating with customers via phone,
teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, etc.
- Traveling to and from the customers premise for the
purpose of engaging in sales activities.
- Providing subject matter expertise regarding technical
issues relating to sales.
- Advising customers on suitability of products based on
- Preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, including
developing pricing, developing strategic plans related to the customer and
the proposed solutions/sales.
- Researching and developing customer solutions with
AT&T external partners, including design and engineering; and researching
customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
a minimum of twelve plus years of direct work experience.
- Account Management
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Competitive Differentiation
- Consultative Selling
- Customer-Centric Solution Development
- Design Thinking
- Industry Knowledge
- Knowledge of Product Line
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Relationship Management
- Technology Expertise
- Territory / Module Management
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.