Human Resources Jobs
Our Corporate team leads and supports everything we do. With so many great things going on across our company, your knowledge and skills will keep us at the forefront of innovation. Are you ready to make a name for yourself? Say hello to a career that drives success across our global company.
Be at the heart of everything we touch. To succeed in bringing the best technology in telecommunications, high-speed Internet and TV to our customers, we need thought leaders and innovators like you. Across the company, your vision will help shape the future of the people, products and services that entertain the world and keep AT&T an industry leader
Overall Purpose: Responsible for instructional design and development of courseware for employees whose complex job tasks or environments include employee development, product deployment and all technical functions at the company. Responsible for delivering training to audiences of entry through mid-level employees.
Education: Typically Bachelors of Arts degree or Bachelors of Science degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Experience: Typically 5 - 8 years of experience in a related field is preferred. Instructional Design is required.
- Experience designing for a variety of instructional delivery methods and media including face-to-face, ILT, and web-based learning interventions.
- Experience delivering training in a variety of settings to include face-to-face and virtual leader led.
- Demonstrable experience in writing, preferably technical writing.
- Strong experience in effectively managing end-to-end projects with multiple project team members.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to follow the problem through to resolution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed, self-starter who works well with a team and is innovative and strategic.
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
- Adult Learning: Theory and Practice
- Curriculum Design
- Employee Development Strategies
- Human Resources Policies, Strategies and Environment
- Instructional Design
- Knowledge of Organization
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- MS Excel
- Training and Development
- Training Evaluation
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Operations
- Training Programs Management
- Training Solution Development
- Training Solution Recommendation
- Training Technologies
- Training Vendor Evaluation and Selection
Note: Additional skills / competencies may be added to this specific requisition. During the application process, you will be asked to provide your proficiency and experience with all the skills / competencies associated with the requisition
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.