At Cricket, our motto is pretty simple: just because it’s work doesn’t mean it can’t be fun. Our team works hard and plays even harder – which means you’ll connect with some pretty awesome people. Plus, you’ll have plenty of chances to show us what you’ve got (and we want to see your best). So bring your thinking cap and give your career something to smile about.
Knowledge - Seeks new knowledge and innovative methods across disciplines. Leverages subject matter/ industry expertise, and applies in-depth knowledge of company goals to contribute to business opportunities. Internal thought-leader on AT&T technologies.
- 10 or more years related technical architect experience
- Proficient in access and transport technologies (FTTx, xDSL, optical, aggregation, RAS, OTN, DWDM, etc)
- Proficient in engineering cost estimates and economic analyses and models.
- Well-versed in enterprise architecture/IT strategies
- Proficient in specifying and evaluating architecture requirements for RFXs.
- Knowledgeable in message and conference systems and networks (multiple media, notification, presence, unified communications, video)
- Proficient in Network and Systems architecture (subsystems, interfaces, hw/sw dependencies).
- Understands backward compatibility and future evolvability.
- AS/BS/MS degree in Engineering, Information Systems or related technical field
- Enterprise wide deployment planning and support for mission critical applications for major releases, both business and infrastructure related
- Develops technical documentation on applications and systems
- Project Management