Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. We’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future – you’ll create it.
As a Lead Strategic Pricing Manager you will be considered an expert within the discipline, responsible for developing and communicating product pricing strategy and policy.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develops and communicates the strategic, financial, and administrative implications of proposed or implemented pricing policy.
• Develops price recommendations to ensure compliance with policy and recommends positions for pricing and reimbursement strategies for current and future products across all relevant customer and market segments.
• Reviews competition of a new product for strategic insight and advises on final pricing contracts. Formulates complex data modeling and financial analysis scenarios to interpret and develop pricing strategies and potential impacts.
Qualifications - External
• Experience in data analytics, storytelling and creating Executive Summary
• Advanced excel skills, including data tables and pivot tables; visual basic is a plus.
• Building PowerBI reports able to use the AI/Machine Learning capabilities.
• Data visualization skills are a plus (PowerBI, Tableau, etc)
• Knowledge of DAX is a plus.
• SQL and/or other database languages
• Experience developing new insightful analytics and effectively communicate insights to broad spectrum of audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to solve unique problems with limited guidance.
• Sensitivity & Variance analysis
• Scenario Planning
Education: Typically requires a bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
Experience: Typically requires 6+ years of experience in similar area of responsibility.
Our Lead Strategic Pricing Manager´s earn between $106,100 - $159,100. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Job ID 2329825 Date posted 09/18/2023
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state, and local laws
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T?
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events