Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
This role as Lead Product Manager will drive alignment to the company’s cross-channel vision and strategy, supporting Channel KPIs and delivering the highest value capabilities.
- Lead Agile Transformation for the organization from Waterfall based project management
- Understand customer needs and validate solutions
- Identify opportunities to innovate on behalf of customers and agents and ensure the work is included in the backlog for development
- Understand and support portfolio work
- Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap
- Manage and prioritize the flow of work
- Participate in PI planning
- Define releases and program increments
- Work with System Architect/Engineering to understand enabler work
- Participate in demos
- Build an effective Product Management/Product Owner team
This position will be in Dallas, TX, or Atlanta, GA.
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.