Cricket Wireless is focused on inspiring smiles, one meaningful connection at a time. We offer an easy and high-quality wireless experience on our reliable nationwide network. Our affordable, straightforward service plans include monthly taxes and don’t require an annual contract. Our customers also enjoy basic to top-brand phones at affordable prices.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for developing, managing and optimizing ecommerce fulfilment and activation experience for Cricketwireless.com. The role includes, but is not limited to, contributing to and managing the product roadmap, overseeing the implementation and working in an agile environment with a cross-functional team to develop products that meet the needs of our consumers and clients.
You would manage feature creation, identify business rules and business impact; work with a SCRUM team to ensure features and feature acceptance criteria is understood; collaborate with other product owners to ensure alignment across products; participate in planning and pre/post-planning SCRUM events (Demos and Inspect/Adapt).
- Facilitating the requirement gathering process by working directly with all stakeholders
- Actively participates in Agile ceremonies to provide immediate answers and direction to the scrum team
- Developing and explicitly communicating the Product Goal
- Creating and clearly communicating Product Backlog items. This includes writing features, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Ordering Product Backlog items; to ensure that the highest priorities are at the top of the backlog and each story is well defined and accepted by the team for development
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is transparent, visible and understood
- May work with vendors when integrating 3rd party products
- Assessing projects for effectiveness, by analyzing data from customer satisfaction surveys, click stream data, A/B testing and web analytics to present solutions or options for additional improvements where appropriate
- Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams
- 9+ years’ experience in e-commerce, with specific Product Owner (or similar) experience
- Experience translating complex ideas into clearly defined product requirements
- Experience leveraging analytics to identify opportunities to improve customer experience and product performance KPIs
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills
- Demonstrated track record in a fast-paced environment and highly visible role
- Experience as a Product Owner or Scrum Master in an Agile environment. Certification is a plus.
- Experience in the use of agile software productivity tools (i.e. JIRA, Google Analytics)
- Experience developing and maintaining Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Telecommunications or a related field
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V