At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
Overall Role: Role involves a client facing Management Consulting role – interacting with AT&T Internal clients to address current and forward looking business critical talent management issues and opportunities. It involves generating data analytics informed assessments to inform critical issues including: attrition, critical talent attraction, retention, engagement to name a few.
In this role you will lead large projects end to end from Client presentation of a business problem thru steps including: qualitative and quantitative data gathering, analytics assessment of current and historical trends, generating future projections, pinpointing and qualifying root cause.
You will and generating actionable interventions to address problems. Generate and deliver data informed executive briefings, and develop implementation plans to test interventions, measure effects and report outcomes.
Utilize knowledge of AT&T Business units to anticipate emerging talent needs and conduct proactive assessments to address these. Generate metrics based assessments to identify talent trends and
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs from the client.
- Works on complex problems of diverse scope where analysis of data is required.
- Program/Project management experience – ability to shepherd complex, multi-part projects end to end – engaging needed talent and resources to successfully execute initiatives and report results.
- Ability to conduct complex data analysis and interpret and validate findings.
- Ability to effectively utilized data metrics to address business needs – informing business decision-making.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods of techniques for obtaining data.
- This role recommends, develops, implements, plans and supports new tools and functionality for our clients across the enterprise.
- Is able to work independently and make decisions related to project management, technology, and change management in the introduction of new technology in support of workforce analytics.
- May have vendor management responsibilities and/or act as a liaison to the IT organization.
- Must have knowledge of workforce systems/data as well as information technology skills.
- Will perform analysis, development, testing, deployment, configuration, training and ongoing support to business units related to workforce analytics.
- Manages our internally developed databases.
- This position will have access to highly confidential information and compliance with AT&T data security guidelines is required.
- Workforce analytics
- Strategic mindset
- Project Management (cross functional)
- Excel (Pivot tables, V Look Up)
- Data Analytics
- Client facing – apply what client needs. Working with business clients
- Power BI
- Strong analytics (excel + power bi)
- Data Mining
- Comfortable with statics and
- Python and R and predictive modeling
- Executive presentations,
- Power Point
- Relational database a plus
- Access, Power Query a plus
- HR Data and appropriate uses
- HCM understanding - talent management principles and best practice
Education: Typically Bachelors of Arts degree or Bachelors of Science degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: Typically 5 - 8 years of experience in a related field.
Other locations will be considered
Click here to view this job description in Career Intelligence.
Job Code - 30592103
Job ID 2127485-1 Date posted 07/20/2021