At AT&T, we’re always looking to tomorrow – and in it, we see big things for you. With our Development Programs and Internships, you’ll collaborate directly with some of the top innovators in your field while taking advantage of world-class learning and development activities. Take your college experience and use it to drive success with real-world projects, grow your talents and start your career off right. From Technology to Sales (and so much more), this is your chance to be our future.
AT&T Global Connections and Supply Chain Internship
At AT&T we drive innovation forward using technology to develop the global supply chain and help our business partners succeed. Our entrepreneurial and collaborative teams thrive on delivering results that impact our global business with a keen eye on every customer experience and operational opportunity.
As an intern within AT&T Global Connections and Supply Chain Organization, you’ll have a chance to gain insight and exposure to everything from Contract Management and Logistics to Data Sciences and Procurement. You will utilize your technical, legal, finance, and supply chain knowledge to develop, analyze and execute strategies that improve AT&T’s supply chain from end to end, while establishing the connections you need as you begin to be successful in your career.
This is a unique, multi-faceted position. Cross functional collaboration and teaming are essential elements within AT&T and necessitates effective communication from day to day interactions with peers and business partners, through discussions with Senior Leadership.Successful candidates will be placed into one of the branches of our team that matches your skills, background, education and talents including Strategic Sourcing Management, Inventory Management, or Logistics, Business analytics and Data Science.
Qualified candidates will be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Supply Chain and graduating by or before Spring 2021.
You’ll build on your experience in analyzing large data sets and building sophisticated models, and have a background in sourcing, inventory management or logistics. Your knowledge of supply chain systems and applications (SAP, Oracle, etc.) will also be a key ingredient to your success. Direct industry and occupational experience are also a consideration and may be substituted with relevant education.
Additional skills required to succeed in these internships:
Supplier Contracting, Negotiations, and Strategy
- Transactional law experience: ability to draft and edit contracts and understand the legal implications of subtle changes in language
- Business law experience or education, including coursework in Business Associations or Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Dispute Resolution, Anti-trust, Corporate Tax, and Intellectual Property
- Negotiations coursework and a strong ability to negotiate, influence, and persuade others
- Competitive bidding processes and supply chain analysis
Inventory Management, Warehousing, and Forward / Reverse Logistics
- Experience with logistics, inventory management, and/or freight modeling in a multi-modal environment
- Logistics (warehousing, distribution, 3PL, etc.) and fleet operations experience
- Knowledge of import/export and trade compliance requirements
- Experience leading high-impact Quality projects (Six Sigma, Lean, TL9000, etc.)
Ready to be the future? Apply today!
- Ability to address issues, solve the problem, and achieve results
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and lead projects to completion
- Effective communication skills
- Effective at working with external individuals with different goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously against tight deadlines
- Exceptional negotiation and persuasion skills
- Experience managing relationships and interacting with others
- Ability to understand and communicate technical subject matter
- Background in the telecommunications or high-technology industries
- Previous experience leading others
Tuition reimbursement, room to advance and diversity
Out sourcing, job freezing, union and contract workersFormer Employee - Graduate Student
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.