Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
The Director, Mobile Apps & Strategic Partnerships has the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Own the business case and business model development for Mobile Apps & Strategic Partnerships
- Investigate new Mobile App categories and distribution technologies
- Investigate new Strategic Partnerships including Search, Shopping, Social, etc.
- Produce forecasts & models to sustain and identify business impacts of opportunities
- Responsible for analyzing sales data to determine the best offers for the right customers at the right time
- Be the Mobile App “face" to ALL AT&T internal factories
- Develop milestone-driven schedules for all projects under purview
- Drive the definition of business and technical requirements and coordinate the involvement of cross-functional teams
The background of the successful candidate includes:
- 7+ years’ experience in a project management role
- 5+ years’ experience in the mobile app business
- Prior experience developing and modeling business cases required
- Prior experience with profit and loss
- Prior experience in forecasting & modeling
- Prior experience launching Mobile App products and Network Services
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Previous management experience
- Ability to manage, motivate and lead direct reports for revenue producing team
- Established network of contacts within the mobile app industry
- Bachelor's (or Master’s) degree in either Business or Computer Science
- Project management experience within AT&T
- A passion for apps is a must!
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.