This role analyzes website data and measures the performance of website and app traffic and behavior patterns. This is the perfect role for someone who has an analytical mind, an enthusiasm for data, and the ability to navigate the ever-evolving digital landscape.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Champion digital analytics by providing meaningful insights and expertise to stakeholders on ways to measure digital activity.
- Provide data-driven insights to inform user experience and eCommerce sales.
- Create, maintain, and refine reporting, dashboards, and performance metrics using that information to support key business decisions
- Examine, interpret, and report findings to stakeholders in leadership, digital experience, and marketing teams in order to elevate visibility of digital’s impact
- Assist the digital experience team with ad-hoc and regular analytics requests in support of business objectives.
- Partner with product scrum teams, acting as the SME on website and app tagging in order to capture valuable customer behavior.
- Partner with existing analytics and business intelligence teams to create efficiencies in reporting
- Participate as a project team member in cross- department and cross-channel improvement projects.
- Manage relationships and act as point of contact for analytics vendor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering, Digital Marketing nanodegree, or equivalent experience preferred.
- 9 + years’ related, relevant experience.
- Familiarity with multi-touch attribution.
- Requires technical understanding of website architecture.
- Expertise in web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics 360 or Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with tag management systems, such as Google Tag Manager or Tealium.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Data Studio, PowerBI, Tableau.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V