At AT&T we’re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives, and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.
About the Marketing & Growth Organization
The Marketing & Growth Organization is AT&T’s marketing engine, responsible for driving sustainable growth by deeply understanding and championing our customers, captivating them with compelling products, services, and experiences; and building a culturally relevant and beloved brand. We pride ourselves in continuously striving to embody expertise, simplicity, and inspiration in everything we do.
About the Role
As Lead Manager, Mass & Digital Advertising (Hispanic Market), you will help manage the Consumer Advertising creative strategy and execution for the mobility business. You will lead initiatives on behalf of the Hispanic Marketing using your subject matter expertise to infuse insights and unique perspectives into the work. Mass communications remain a significant part of our business. And social and display continue to grow at accelerated rates with an opportunity to scale even higher. To unlock the full potential of these channels, this experienced digital-first manager will help support innovation and thought leadership while simultaneously helping drive the business. Under the guidance of the Director of Advertising, this person will collaborate seamlessly with all key Advertising Team members as well as other internal and external partners.
The Lead Manager, Mass & Digital Advertising (Hispanic Market) will report directly to the Director of Advertising, with principal responsibility for the development, implementation and measurement of full funnel campaigns including TV, video, OOH and specifically paid social media & display campaigns across AT&T Mobility.
You’ll be responsible for helping deliver effectiveness and efficiency, optimizing best performance marketing channels and platforms to drive ROI.
Tailor best-in-class messaging and creative to the specific audiences, and to the specific media placements inside them. From social stories, to branded games, through AR experiences, we produce thousands of unique pieces of creative every year, contextually tailored to their environment.
And you’ll collaborate with a wide range of internal partners and stakeholders across Product Marketing, Media, .com, and legal as well as lead, brief, manage and collaborate with external agency partners.
- Location & Office Designation - This position will sit in either Dallas, TX or Atlanta, GA and be expected to be in the office 3 days per week.
- Bilingual Spanish Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Advertising preferred, and a minimum of 5 years’ experience working on digital advertising either in-house, or at a highly regarded Advertising Agency.
- Bilingual Spanish Required
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ambition and passion to help build out an outstanding team and elevate AT&T’s digital creative.
- Passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Digital expertise, with deep digital-focused experience either in-house or agency side.
- Positive, ‘can do’ leader, that lights-up a (virtual) room and thrives in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to give crisp, clear direction that inspires.
- Natural collaborator, who earns the trust and respect of co-workers in order to make a maximum impact.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and connect people to greater possibility.
Our Lead Manager, Mass and Digital Advertising earn between $106,100.00 - $159,100.00 Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2319105 Date posted 09/08/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave · Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement · Disability Benefits (short term and long term) · Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal · Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and
fiber where available) and AT&T phone