AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations. In addition we support wireline, wireless (including FirstNet), 5G, Internet of Things, and other technology expansion solutions.
AT&T is seeking a senior leader who will be responsible for managing efforts, including tailored services, contracted by the United States Department of Defense (DoD). Significant growth is available as AT&T continues to expand DoD Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) work.
Job Duties Include:
• Promote AT&T value propositions for networks, 5G, Enterprise IT as a Service, cyber security, Smart Bases and other major initiatives
• Lead engagement planning and customer sensing with end-to-end responsibility and ownership for the Army and several Combatant Commands under the Defense segment
• Develop/cultivate senior level relationships level with existing and new clients ultimately leading to a more robust customer centric relationships driving significant sales growth
• Work cross functionally across Army and supporting teams including Marketing, setting the overall go to market strategy, client relationships, and achieving high customer satisfaction
Required Clearance: Active Interim Secret, Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance.
• Former senior Army officer or civil service with a strong IT and Cyber background including 20+ years of experience in federal government environments and at least five years of leadership and management responsibility
• Intimate knowledge of Army operations, needs, policies, decision makers and stakeholders and existing relationships at the senior level across the Army
• Solid communication skills and executive presence
• Bachelor’s degree or 10 years experience in senior level IT management positions.
• Intimate knowledge of DISA operations, needs, policies, decision makers and stakeholders and existing relationships at the senior level across DISA
• Strong process improvement skills, development experience, excellent organizational ability, time/task management skills, and strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Knowledge of DoD budget system and processes.
• Strategic network development experience.
• Tactical network support experience.
• Master’s degree
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2110540 Date posted 05/16/2021