AT&T Tech Talent Program
At AT&T, we harness the power of technology to improve our communities, our lives, and our company. We’ve got the projects, we’ve got the work environment, now we need the best talent to help us bring them to fruition and make a big impact. What does it feel like to join a family of technologists? Find out now.
This program is focused on identifying skilled technology influencers and elevating their experience with AT&T from hiring and onboarding to charting a course for your career. We’ll leverage our strong network of mentors and help you get acclimated quickly to make an impact alongside a group of highly motivated peers just like yourself. Along the way you’ll build relationships, have access to senior leaders, and gain exposure across the company. It’s a collaborative environment full of opportunities designed to help you strengthen your capabilities and reach your fullest potential.
Our Agile Coach positions are leaders who thrive in a space where they are advocating, challenging, and influencing both teams and other leaders in seeing the benefits for adoption of Lean-Agile practices. The Agile Coach focuses on driving transformation for the program/teams which they are assigned and fully engaged while maintaining a focus on the bigger picture of Business Agility across the enterprise. Agile Coaches need to possess great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities, and a capacity to inspire while instilling a sense of a call to action.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Convey Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), how it is used and implemented at AT&T
- Support the AT&T Center of Excellence mission of driving business agility to deliver value in the shortest sustainable lead time
- Serve in a coaching/mentoring/Subject Matter Expert (SME) role for Scrum Masters and Scrum Teams, help in the execution of an Agile Release Train
- Coach via customized plans, as required, for each engagement
- Teach teams planning and execution of ceremonies, knowledge and understanding of the AT&T standard Agile SDLC tool, and effective Epic, Feature, and User Story writing and ensure cross-team coordination and servant leadership with Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers (RTEs) and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Leverage your network for impediment removal and provide guidance on implementation and usage of standard performance metrics
- Encourage adoption of a truly Agile mindset: transparency, ownership, accountability, empowerment, and servant leadership while challenging comfort levels to drive results
- Perform Agility assessments and provide feedback on future areas of focus for team improvement
- Role also involves training formal SAFe certification courses, along with delivery of Agile training
- Sr. Specialist Agile Coach – typically requires 2-3 years of experience in technology development, curriculum development, or training
- Professional Agile Coach - typically requires 3-5 years of experience in technology development, curriculum development, or training
- Senior Agile Coach - typically requires 5-8 years of experience and SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) Certification in good standing with Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Principal Agile Coach - typically requires 8-10 years of experience and SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) Certification in good standing with Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Certifications: Scaled Agile Framework certifications (SSM, SASM, RTE, POPM), Coaching Certifications (ICPACC), Agile certifications from Scrum Alliance or other recognized entities (CSM, PMI-ACP)
- JIRA experience
- Preferred Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math; Developer Udacity nanodegree; or equivalent experience
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for these positions.
Job ID 2122421-2 Date posted 05/16/2021