At AT&T, we bring the world together with technology in ways you never imagined. Whether it’s your next big idea or the newest innovation, we’re looking for people like you to lead the way. Your creative solutions could impact innovations across telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career. Step into a future with AT&T.
The Senior-Software Engineer is responsible for the overall delivery process of a software application or service, including design, development, testing, deployment, production application support (e.g., troubleshooting) and maintenance with a focus on automation, Technology Modernization and Cloud Migration.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate to gather and review software requirements/user stories, provide estimates, create software design specifications and collaborate with engineers/architects to assess and test hardware and software interactions
- Execute a specific development methodology through application of various programming languages
- Focus on Application Technology Modernization in preparation for application system migration to Cloud platforms
- Create and execute automated test plans/strategies utilizing business requirements and collaborate with engineers/ architects, clients, etc. to validate test environments, test data and test results, design and implement code fixes, validate outcomes against expected results and produce associated reporting. In addition to Unit Test, responsibilities may include dynamic application security testing, interface testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing and/or user acceptance testing
- Support applications and solve configuration and environment issues
- Support the software deployment process
- Preferred Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math; Developer nanodegree
- 5+ years experience in software engineering
- Knowledge and use of CI/CD, Agile/Scrum and Automated Testing technologies
- Operating Systems: LINUX, Windows Server Platforms - Programming Languages/Scripting: Java, Python, Power Shell, Azure CLI
- Cloud Solutions: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Confidential (AWS).Google Cloud Platform(GCP),SAAS,IAAS, PAAS
- Networking Kit: Active Directory, Vsphere, Solarwinds, Wireshark, SCOM, Remedy, VPN Proxy Servers and Cloud Computing
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2112390-1 Date posted 05/20/2021