About the Company
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our team is delivering groundbreaking solutions that provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. We’re a technology-powered organization and committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. When you join our team, you’ll make bold impacts and create a seamless customer experience. If you’re ready to revolutionize the user experience, join our team and propel your career into the future.
About the Position
Responsible for implementing, improving, supporting and leading the processes, strategies, and tools for the assigned technical business or technical functional area. Provide input and expertise for key technical functions by utilizing knowledge of the business, industry and technology.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Define, design and implement processes into the technical organization and facilitate change through consulting and collaboration. Must have a thorough knowledge of the technical organization (processes, procedures, tools, applications, systems, etc.) coupled with a strong business background in order to fully support the technical organization.
Typically provides support in one or more of the following areas:
- Internal Processes including creation and management of policies/standards/processes, process improvement and transformation, tool deployment, and Agile methodology.
- Financial Oversight including financial modeling and analysis, business case preparation and review.
- Compliance/Assurance including audit and compliance review and management, process and quality reviews and audits, vendor management, vendor relations, disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Analysis/Reporting including metrics, scorecards, performance analysis and gap identification.
- Planning including infrastructure program coordination, roadmap management, strategic and tactical planning.
- Resource Management including Front Door, workflow and work entry management, project estimations.
- Communication including creation of leadership presentation material, event planning, and oversight of corporate wide projects and Chief of Staff duties for a technical leader.
- Quality Management including oversight of complete lifecycle of IT troubles and defects, problem resolution activities and all recovery activities. May work across multiple internal and/or external organizations.
Bachelors of Science in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science or Engineering preferred; or Business Analyst nanodegree.
Typically requires 2-3 years experience. Fully Versed in Microsoft Products (excel, word, power point, etc).
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Apply now!
Our Senior Specialist Business Managementearn between $79,200 & $118,800 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Job ID 2304812 Date posted 02/06/2023