Our DevSecOps team is dedicated to connecting and protecting critical data and systems. From enabling better security to designing and implementing process automation, here’s your chance to bring proactive solutions to our rapidly changing industry.
At AT&T, we push the boundaries of innovation, bringing the world together in unimaginable ways. As technology is further integrated into all aspects of our lives, protecting and securing our data is now more important than ever. Our DevSecOps team is dedicated to building innovative and secure solutions to protect what’s important to our customers and employees. From enabling better security to designing and implementing process automation, here’s your chance to bring proactive solutions to our rapidly changing industry.
This position will review & analyze security requirements and develop integrated plans to protect customer & employee data, AT&T assets, and comply with AT&T Security Requirements, government, and industry regulations. This positional will partner with other business units to implement short term and long-term plans to build industry leading security measures. This position's primary role will focus on building and enhancing security standards across retail and call center applications.
- Researching, recommending, documenting, and coordinating implementation of changes to policies, procedures, facilities, and systems to enhance security as well as developing and delivering corporate security awareness training for users and technical security training for system administrators.
- Facilitates compliance with company security policies, practices and legal requirements. May provide support to non-management employees, including coaching, on-the-job and formal training, reference materials, procedures and system documentation.
- Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
- Utilize automated tools like Fortify, WebInspect, Veracode, IBM AppScan and implements processes to conduct system vulnerability assessments and determine security postures of systems.
- Analyze security scans of information systems to identify and assess vulnerabilities.
- Coordinate with delivery teams, operations teams, and Chief Security Office, to identify and mitigate or remediate security vulnerabilities, implement security controls and/or frameworks.
- Work with software engineers and operations teams to remediate vulnerability alerts issued by Chief Security Office.
- Serve as a liaison between Chief Security Office and application delivery teams.
- Interface with other stakeholders including vendors, application development and technical support staff, and clients.
- May provide inventory and asset management resources to security operation, including administrative supplies, security specific resources such as SecurID cards or cryptographic key management, and specialized security software.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Senior level industry experience in Cyber Security.
- At least of one of CISSP, CompTIA Security+, GIAC Certification is preferred.
- Hands on experience with security testing tools like Fortify, WebInspect, Veracode, IBM AppScan.
- Hands on Threat Modeling experience for web and mobile applications utilizing OWASP, NIST, SANS and other industry standard frameworks.
- Prior development experience in J2EE and other web technologies is desired.
- Vulnerability management and reporting.
- PCI-DSS assessment experience.
- Deep understanding of industry standard cryptography technologies.
- DevSecOps experience is a plus.
Education: Bachelor of Science degree in the field of Computers, Engineering, or Security preferred.
Experience: Typically has 5-8 years of relevant experience.
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.