Platform & Integration Architecture, AT&T Transformation and Realization
AT&T Platform & Integration Architecture is seeking candidates that can deliver extraordinary impact and influence solution engineering expertise in support of AT&T Transformation and Realization Initiatives. This position will be responsible for helping development organizations understand, onboard and take advantage of frameworks and tooling to provide Integration capabilities needed for transformation initiatives.
Provide architectural guidance to key migration projects that are generally large efforts which provide significant financial benefit to AT&T when successfully migrated to Integration Platform capabilities. By providing this service, AT&T realizes quicker and larger financial benefit due to the experience and knowledge of this group of Enterprise Architects.
The individual will support teams across various Business Units in transforming their integration patterns for system to system interactions. The individual will assist to enhance, optimize, and implement Integration solutions. The individual will be responsible in providing technical leadership in connectivity design, refactoring/redesigning application workloads to effectively leverage target state Integration patterns. and properly leverage on-Prem and Public Clolud integration tooling. The individual will analyze overall application architecture , provide technical expertise to teams unfamiliar with Integration technologies, and drive/support/deliver towards an effective Integration strategy.
Nature of Contribution
Provide architecture and engineering expertise to refactor, redesign applications to leverage Integration architectures and solution patterns. Applies thought leadership and provides advice on multiple technologies and shapes the long-term direction of AT&T Integration Strategy. Deliver on complex, enterprise-level initiatives that are a part of the company's overall Integration Strategy.
Documents and utilizes integration patterns and solution best practices. Thought-leader on integration technologies. Leverages subject matter/ industry expertise and applies in-depth knowledge to contribute to business opportunities. Seeks new knowledge and innovative methods across disciplines.
Analysis and Problem Solving
Perform joint assessments to clearly understand current application stack and infrastructure design and recommend future state solutions. Uses sophisticated analytical thought and judgment to solve most complex or unique problems. Engages across cross-functional boundaries to influence a sense of urgency and problem resolution.
Location: Plano, Dallas, Atlanta, Redmond, Bothell, Middletown
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience leading the design of the system, logical and physical architecture in collaboration with business partners and SCRUM teams.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience working with business/product owners to guide defining new requirements.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience working with SOAP and REST APIs / microservices design
- Must have demonstrated deliverables in application design and deployment topology for complex, multi-tier distributed applications.
- Must have designed solutions that meet availability needs based on application functional and non-functional requirements.
- At least two years of applied integration experience
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban and SAFe Agile practices and strong aptitude to work in a DevOps culture and environment.
- Must have full-stack development experience building application software, test automation, and infrastructure as code, relational and NOSQL database technologies
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
Job ID 2048666-2 Date posted 05/16/2021
- Certifications in Azure or AWS
- Applied experience with container-based platforms including Kubernetes, Docker, Container Instances, HELM charts, and related technologies.
- Applied experience with Orchestration and Choreography Integration Patterns, Open Source, and Vendor Tooling nd related technologies
- Hands-on experience with Integration automation frameworks and Integration provided automation tools
- Experience in network connectivity patterns and implementation.
- Understanding of AT&T processes, ITIL/ITSM, CMMi and associated IT functions