Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. We’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future – you’ll create it.
The Principal Cybersecurity position is responsible for review and analysis of security requirements for Identity and Access Management, works with senior team members to develop integrated plans to protect corporate assets and information technology, and administers security systems to support daily security operations. You will be part of scrum team , will be involved in ideation, development and support of Identity and Access Management deliverables.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Iideation, testing, proof of concept and support for various Cyber Security and Identity Access Management related projects.
- Includes researching, recommending, documenting, and coordinating implementation of changes to policies, procedures, facilities, and systems to enhance security.
- Facilitate compliance with company security policies, practices and legal requirements.
- interface with other stakeholders including vendors, application development and technical support staff, and clients.
- Guide the security team on expert level cybersecurity for identification of risks and mitigation.
- Contribute through own development of advanced technologies/concepts with global reach or industry application.
- Has direct impact to enterprise-level systems in large and provide solution and strategy on cybersecurity controls implementation and user identity access.
- Serve as a role model and mentor and security SME within organization.
- Analysis, of complex security issues and the development and cybersecurity engineering activities to help mitigate risk.
- Develop policies and procedures to minimize network access intrusion, bad actors events and vulnerability issues for internal and external customers.
- Forward looking research, planning and strategy to strengthen our stance against future cybersecurity threats and enhance our mitigation techniques and technology solutions.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or Cyber Security or equivalent experience.
- Typically requires 8-10 years experience. Technical Career Pathway (TCP) role. Supervisory: No.
- Experience in IT security and SDLC with Agile delivery methodology.
- Knowledge in application security standards and process.
- Proficient in database security.
- Experience with automating access control processes such as User Provisioning, Onboarding, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), authorization models, Single Sign-On(SSO),LDAP, Active Directory
- Proficiency in Identity, Access Governance, Privilege Access Management principles and best practices
- Proficiency in implementing of Identity Lifecycle Management.
- Proficiency in implementing modern authentication solutions leveraging SAML/OAuth/OIDC etc.,
- Proficiency in implementation of least privilege or zero trust technologies.
- Proficiency in languages Java (Spring Framework) or Python and RESTful API development
- Experience in Identity and Access Management solutions across Cloud providers (eg. AWS and Azure)
- Experience in integrating Identity with Cloud/SaaS providers (eg. AWS, Azure, GCP, Workday, etc..)
- Experience in implementation with technologies such as Active Directory, Identity & Access Management product suite any one of IBM, CA, Ping Identity, OKta, 2FA/MFA/FIDO Technologies, etc.
- Experience in Security Engineering, Planning and Monitoring
- Knowledge in security audit, review, risk assessment, regulatory, controls (Audit and control structures, audit processes, Compliance assessment tools, etc.)
- Knowledge in network architecture and infrastructure components.
- Knowledge in business continuity and disaster recovery (planning, etc.)
- Knowledge in security hardware and software
- Incident Response, product testing, risk & strategic analysis, research, awareness, vulnerability detection & assessment, intelligence & investigation, networks & systems engineering, security application testing, digital forensics & forensics analysis, software assurance, business operations & support, application development & testing, IoT planning & testing, policy & requirements & standards.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Job ID 2221661 Date posted 06/23/2022