Our Defense Team supports the Office of the Secretary of Defense providing critical professional services.
AT&T has an opening for a Senior SharePoint (SP) Developer to take on a lead role supporting a government customer. The successful candidate must be a SharePoint (SP) expert who can analyze requirements, design, code, and test and deploy custom and Out-of-the-Box SP solutions. The successful candidate must be a team player, and demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills. Individual will work in a team environment with other government and contractor analysts and developers, and must possess strong analytic and technical skills.
- SP developer/architect to maintain SP on both classified and unclassified networks.
- Work with the team on the full scope of applications including data, business logic, front-end presentation and overall system architecture/design for a particular feature or capability.
- Work with team members to deliver service offerings in an agile development environment.
- Team player, demonstrating excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Provide end user support to resolve site content issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field and 10 years of experience with 6 years of related technical specialized experience. Advanced Degree may substitute for years of experience. Skills required include:
- SharePoint Administration (configuration and management of service applications, such as SQL Server, WFEs, Site Collections, etc.)
- Server Administration, including managing services, processes, users, groups, permissions; monitoring resources, processes, and performance; configuring and monitoring IIS.
- Proficiency working with graphics using applications such as PaintShop Pro.
- Web Development using ASP/ASP.NET-VB/c#, VBA, VBscript, .NET Framework, Sencha/extJS, REST, Web Service, SOAP.
- TS-SCI eligibility a plusFamiliarity of Active Directory (managing AD objects and attributes)
- Familiarity with Identity and Access Management (IdAM) for Claims Based Authentication
- Familiarity with PowerShell scripts to manage SP objects
- Network configuration & troubleshooting (firewall, routing, IP, etc.)
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.