Our Defense Team supports the Office of the Secretary of Defense providing critical professional services.
AT&T has an opening for a Senior Data Integrator to take on a lead role supporting Office of the Secretary of Defense, Cost Analysis and Program Evaluation, Joint Data Support. The successful candidate must be a Database Developer (SQL Server is preferred) who can analyze requirements, design, code, build, and manage a series of databases. The candidate must also be capable of directly supporting defense analysts and a data acquisition team which will include performing all Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) functions associated with the databases. The successful candidate must be a team player, and demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills. Individual will work in a team environment with other government and contractor analysts and developers and must possess strong analytic and technical skills. Military experience or familiarity with DoD or a particular Service is required
- Design, build, and manage military forces and equipment databases in a SQL environment on both classified and unclassified networks.
- Work with a team on data positioning (including all ETL processes), data management, and data extraction.
- Work with team members to deliver tailored datasets supporting senior defense officials.
- Team player, demonstrating excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Bachelor's Degree and 12 years’ experience or 16 years equivalent experience in Data Sciences, Computer Science, or other related fields, and 5 years of experience database development in an SQL environment.
- Experience with Department of Defense or military service is a plus.
- Proficiency in database development in an SQL Environment.
- Proficiency in data management including all processes associated with loading, positioning, and extracting data to support analytic efforts.
- Ability to support BI and cross platform analytic tools.
- Familiarity with 1) Planning, Programming, Budget, Execution (PPBE) process, 2) military forces, units, and equipment, and/or 3) defense organizations.
- TS-SCI eligibility a plus
- Proficiency with SQL Server
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.