Our Department of Energy Team supports the Agency’s national efforts to manage the countries energy resources. Our support of Sandia Labs includes all aspects of IT system and network security measures to ensure the site operates securely and efficiently.
AT&T has an opening for a Project Manager to support the DOE, in overseeing personnel and activities supporting the Sandia Labs infrastructure.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Oversee scope, cost, and schedule of a project; working on large projects or a significant segment of large and complex projects.
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project.
- Provide applications systems analysis and long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities for necessary support resources.
- Interface, assist, and work with the Prime contractor Project Manager to help ensure all functional areas under the TPTIT Infrastructure Computing work pillar are delivered on-time, meet all associated metrics, and operate at the highest standards.
- Interface, assist, and work with all staff assigned to the TPTIT Infrastructure Computing work pillar are delivered on-time, meet all associated metrics, and operate at the highest standards.
- Track all projects using MS Project and report project risks and discrepancies to the Project Manager
- Deliver monthly reports to Sandia Labs, the Prime and AT&T management
- Actively perform business development at Sandia for AT&T growth. Interface monthly with the DOE sales and BD teams
- Eight (8) years of experience in managing projects in the telecommunications technology with increasing responsibilities.
- Five (5) years of working knowledge of progressive systems lifecycle development project management
- Demonstrated communications skills.
- PMP Certification
- Direct PM work in the DOE at a Lab facility
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.