Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our Department of Energy Team supports the Agency’s national efforts to manage the countries energy resources. Our support of Sandia Labs includes all aspects of IT system and network security measures to ensure the site operates securely and efficiently.
AT&T has an opening for a Project Management Support - Telecom to support the DOE, in overseeing personnel and activities supporting the Sandia Labs infrastructure.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the operational and tactical activities of individuals responsible for the delivery of information processing and telecommunications services
- Establishes objectives and plans for the team’s operations; identifies and assembles the optimal combination of personnel, technologies, and methodologies to meet current and near-term requirements; translates organizational objectives into work plans; creates contingency plans to meet changes in business circumstances
- Participates in operational meetings with the Sandia Delegated Representative (SDR).Interface, assist, and work with the Prime contractor Project Manager to help ensure all functional areas under the TPTIT Infrastructure Computing work pillar are delivered on-time, meet all associated metrics, and operate at the highest standards
- Interface, assist, and work with all staff assigned to the TPTIT Infrastructure Computing work pillar are delivered on-time, meet all associated metrics, and operate at the highest standards
- Track all projects using MS Project and report project risks and discrepancies to the Project Manager
- Provide direct AT&T management over all AT&T staff working on the contract
- Deliver monthly reports to Prime and AT&T management
- Actively perform business development at Sandia for AT&T growth
- Interface monthly with the DOE sales and BD teams
Active DOE Q
- Two (2) years’ experience and A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Telecommunications, or other related technical discipline or Six (6) years of experience.
- Eight (8) years of experience in network technology, management or operation with increasing responsibilities.
- Five (5) years of working knowledge of network protocols and/or telecommunication enterprise architecture
- Demonstrated communications skills.
- Six (6) years of technical task management and supervisory experience.
Direct PM work in the DOE at a Lab facility
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.