Cricket Wireless is a simple, smart, make-your-day-better wireless experience for anyone who wants first-class nationwide wireless service at a value price, with no annual contract. It’s all about giving the customer the kind of wireless they deserve. Isn’t that how all wireless should be? We think so. Cricket is available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.cricketwireless.com
Want to join a dynamic wireless company where your ideas and talents really matter?
At Cricket, we power a nationwide network that covers more than 308 million customers. From delivering first-class service to providing the most innovative solutions around, we work hard and have fun doing it. Our team has audacious goals, relentless optimism and the grit and determination to make things happen. A career with Cricket means you'll take pride in making personal connections and delivering the most valuable customer-focused services around. Join our team and grow a future that's sure to leave a lasting impression. Discover your calling with Cricket.
Every day, our Store Managers at Cricket run all aspects of the Cricket retail business including, but not limited to, financial management, business operations, customer service and retention, promotions, inventory, employee training and development.
Our Retail Store Managers:
• Assure attainment of all net sales and revenue goals, including developing sales strategies and tactical implementation
• Assume direct responsibility for all day-to-day store operations
• Establish and maintain adherence to budget
• Coach and develop retail staff
• Analyze business trends, track competitor landscape, share best practices with other stores
• Participate in the staffing process for the store, including hiring and performance management
• Promote positive customer experience through modeling great customer service and handling escalations
• Demonstrate solid technical competence for all products and services sold
• Engage in community activities and business development that support business goals
• Own store issues, proactively identify challenges and create improvement plans
• Conduct employee meetings and operations reviews
• Maintain relationships with Network Operations Center to keep abreast of changes, potential customer issues and assist with resolution of issues