Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Lead U.S. Air Force Academy (USAFA) IoT and drone projects involving cadets, AT&T, and other industry partners.
- Track requirements, status, and deliverables as identified in capstone project plans.
- Meet regularly with USAFA leadership to brief project status and deliverables.
- Support AF-directed engagements at USAFA and elsewhere.
- Participate in USAFA-led design sprints and other short-term technology maturation efforts.
- Support wireless coverage enhancement projects in the Colorado Springs area, specifically Peterson AFB, Schriever AFB, USAFA, and Cheyenne Mountain AFS.
- Support IoT sales efforts on Colorado Springs military installations and surrounding areas.
- Support Air Force client engagement through meetings, site visits, and events both on and off military installations.
- This position will include interaction with multiple levels of AT&T, vendor, and Air Force personnel.
Required Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other STEM field and at least 5 years of experience.
- Experience with DoD acquisition processes.
Must be able to obtain a SECRET clearance
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel (note- will include both air and ground transportation).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience working with GPS, IoT, or drone programs.
- Experience serving in or supporting the DoD.
- Experience with Government contracts
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.