Corporate & Business Services Jobs
Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
- Review and administer long-term and/or blanket purchase contracts
- Commercial contract issues, negotiations and/or administration of licensing agreements including renewal, new business, invoicing, credit holds, receivable issues and consolidations
- Administer contracts in accordance with company and customer policies and procedures, provide interpretation and analysis of contract documents and review and evaluate customer requests for changes in or revisions of contracts that involve technical specifications, cost, or schedule impact on the company
- Assist in the development of long- and short-term objectives to ensure that programs and efforts are directed toward achieving company goals for both the Sourcing Organization, Compliance Organizations, and Business Unit owners of the materials/services being purchased.
- May initiate corrective action to assure objectives are met and assist in the establishment and administration of unit policies, procedures and systems
- Participate in the development of goals and budgets for area of responsibility.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors and exercise judgment in selecting methods and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Ability to lead team and accountability for Request for Proposals/Quotes.
- Knowledge of AT&T's SDN architecture and Network virtualization technology and ability to obtain a technical working knowledge and understanding of key technology areas.
- Experience in sourcing Software Licensees/Subscription Services, Technology and Professional Services
- Experience in TCO or Business Case development
- The Senior Contract Manager typically reports into the 3rd Level of Management
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.