Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
network and ProServ mobility projects for Federal Government customers may be required from time to time.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or likefield, 8+ years experience in the design, implementation and operation of Mobility services including GSM, GPRS,UMTS, HSPA and LTE.
- Strong knowledge of both network architecture (Packet Core and evolved Packet Core) as well as operational support of RAN networks required.
- Strong understanding and experience in RAN engineering desired.
- Experience with virtualized mobility infrastructure (SDN / NFV) desired. The successful candidate will be self motivated and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and possess or be able to obtain Government Clearance
Desired: Master’s Degree
- Experience with Mobility network security solutions desired.
- Familiarity with workings of AT&T Mobility strongly desired.
- Strong understanding of mobility applications and Mobile Device Management desired.
- Strong understanding of network architecture and operational support of mobility networks including Packet Core,
provisioning, billing, and OSS desired. Knowledge of CDMA and like data services strongly desired.
- Experience with military and or government radio networks a plus.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.