IT \ Engineering \ Technology Jobs
You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
In AT&T Labs, we are helping to build the communications network of the future and enable industry leading services running on 5G and next generation access technologies, edge cloud and leveraging the world’s biggest and richest datasets. We focus on the company’s most challenging business problems that inspire exciting technological opportunities, across diverse areas such as data science and AI, cloud computing, network service quality management, software defined networking, access systems, optimization and software engineering.
Virtualized RAN and open source
- Entry into this title will require Technical Title Plan (TTP) Board Approval
- Candidate shall have a PhD in an approved field from an accredited university and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or a Master's degree in an approved field from an accredited university and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience, or a Bachelor's degree in an approved field from an accredited university and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Degree in a relevant technical field, including but not exclusive to: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Software Engineering, Operations Research, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Statistics, and Mathematics.
- Established aptitude for software creation, open source tools, contributions and practices, internship experience, or patents.
- Demonstrated ability to generate new ideas, and develop them from concept to a solution.
- A demonstrated ability to operate independently, with minimal oversight, and proven experience in collaborative work environments with external customers
- Accomplished programmer with superb software expertise with a language primarily relevant to the field (e.g. Python, C/C++, and Java)
- Open source software development and community experience.
- Your curriculum vitae, including your complete academic and professional histories and your publication record.
- At least three (3) and up to five (5) references.
Your references will be contacted by email and provided with a URL for uploading their reference letter.
- A position statement (up to 2000 words) describing your current work and your vision for your future work in networking and access technologies.
Feel free to supply any other information helpful in assessing your application.
PhD or experienced MS, in Math, Communication, EE or Computer Science
Education and experiences in communication systems; Familiar with 5G standards and architecture. Ideally with network planning and optimization experience.
Must have strong software skills, data management, and it is a plus to have experience/background in Machine Learning/AI creation and application.
Important to have key leadership skills including good communication and be able to contribute in small teams to deliver innovative solutions in a highly competitive industry.
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.