Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
The primary responsibilities of the position will include analysis and dissemination of reports of malware, Botnets, and other tactics, techniques, and procedures of criminal and nation-state actors.
- Candidate will utilize various tools to analyze network flow, PCAP, malware samples, and other anomalies to draft detailed technical reports in support of the DISA GSM-O net assurance and defensive capabilities.
- Will have a working knowledge of TCP\IP, ports and protocols, and the ability to articulate analytical findings and defensive measures in a cohesive report.
- Train and interact daily with CSO personnel and will leverage tools and accesses provided by CSO.
- Regularly travel to Ft Meade, MD to interface with GSM-O personnel.
- Possess a DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline (CompTIA Security+ CE, CISSP, or equivalent)
- Have the ability to articulate analytical findings and technical analysis with DoD\Government Leadership at all levels
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense
- in-depth and common cybersecurity elements
- Possess experience with Linux Command Line, Python and\or BASH scripting
- Demonstrate experience with malicious activity, as well as adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Have experience working with DoD/Government Leaders at all levels
- Obtain a Certified Ethical Hacker certification within 120 days of hire
- Be willing to travel 20% of the time
- Possesses experience analyzing network flow
- Experience with NetWitness, Wireshark, SQL, IDA Pro, and a SIEM
- Experience writing\reading\maintaining SNORT signatures - Candidate possesses Cyber Intelligence experience Typical Minimums: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/ combined education, with 5-7 years of professional experience; or 3-5 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
Required Clearance: Secret
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.