You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Customer Experience & Analytics Team Mission
We are evangelists for customer experiences that create trust with our customers, drive efficiency in our business, and put daylight between us and the competition.
We are change agents
- We leverage data and analytics to tell persuasive stories that motivate step-change in the customer experience
- We collaborate to create holistic, innovative solutions to do what’s best for our business, employees and customers
- We prioritize decisively, focusing on speed of impact
- We share our wins, celebrate our partners and inspire employees across the business to take action
When we are successful, customers will enthusiastically recommend AT&T services to their friends, employees will be proud to say they work at AT&T, and our business results will reflect our position as a renowned customer experience brand.
The Customer Experience & Analytics team is looking for a Senior Advanced Analyst to help develop and drive improvements in our company based on data to improve customer experience, reduce operational expense, and increase revenue. The analyst must be comfortable with independently executing the whole analysis process: developing hypotheses and methodology for the analysis, preforming the analysis using SQL or SAS, summarizing their findings and recommendations in a persuasive deck, then presenting their findings to senior leadership. This position is high exposure, and a successful candidate would have the opportunity to present to officers often.
This position will work with other analysts, our frontline, and business stakeholders to identify upstream root causes of customer pain points / volume drivers by analyzing data, developing and testing hypothesis and performing qualitative research; developing well-defined, impactful business cases for recommendations; and helping identify, quantify, plan and implement improvements. The products that will be the main focus for these projects will be mobility, U-verse, and DIRECTV.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Science, etc) or related expertise, advanced degree preferred
- Data Analyst and Business Analyst Nano degrees
- 5-8 years in analytics
- Ability to use advanced analytics techniques (statistical-modeling, data visualization, data mining) to extract actionable insights through analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data
- Independently develop analysis methodology and hypotheses
- Distill complex analytics into a simple compelling story with recommendations, then present that story to executive stakeholders
- Experience in statistical analysis languages tools (SAS, R, SPSS etc.)
- Proficiency in SQL / Teradata / Vertica, knowledge of R and Python
- Strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills; ability to work with considerable ambiguity; ability and curiosity to learn new and complex concepts quickly
- Experience diving into new data that hasn’t been analyzed before, and connecting a variety of complex data types from different sources
- Typically possesses strong understanding of internal business structure and related stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional working teams to develop hypothesis, vet findings and collaborate on recommendations
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.