Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
- Manages and supervises assigned sales hunter account representatives responsible for generating sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of new customer needs for AT&T products/services/systems/solutions.
- Formulates sales plan for teams and provides tactical input to leadership. Provides input for sales strategies for vertical and/or territory.
- Collaborates in planning sales strategy and training sales team in implementing plans.
- Provides expertise and consultation to assist with difficult customer negotiations with prospective customers.
- Spends a majority of the time in the field. Requires extensive knowledge of engineering and complex aspects of Company products and services.
- Manages the work efforts of individual contributor direct reports and influences the hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
- Responsible for coaching and developing direct report subordinates.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.