Are you ready to have some fun? When you work in Retail, you get to share what you love most about technology with millions of the coolest customers around. From showing off our latest toys to finding the perfect technology solution for an everyday challenge, no day’s ever the same. And with tons of chances for you to keep learning and advancing, it’s a big job with even bigger opportunities.
Do you like helping people? Do you have a strong desire to connect people with technology and entertainment? You may have what it takes to join our amazing team! Our Retail Sales Consultants build solutions for our valued customers and meet/or exceed key sales objectives. They work with a full portfolio of awesome products including wireless, connected car, and wearables. They also offer integrated, seamless, and smart entertainment options including DIRECTV & DIRECTV NOW.
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package, including:
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- Supportive team environment
- Employer-provided mobile device
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
- Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
- A spring and fall fund to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel. You’ll even receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started (including two shirts).
Prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus but not required. AT&T Sales training will be provided.
You may be invited to complete an interview by recording a video, so make sure to watch your email for updates.
Excellent foundation for not only great customer service. But also great sales experience.
Great company to be employed by and they truly cherish their employees. Great opportunity for advancement and or relocation.
My commute is minimum 45 min on a good day. Besides the traffic, Bay Area cost of living is extraordinarily high.Current Employee – Retail Sales Consultant
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
- Five Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.