By being hired into one of our jobs supporting DIRECTV at AT&T, you’ll be a key member of the AT&T team. Professionals in careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job supporting DIRECTV at AT&T may be waiting for you!
The Program Coordinator provides support for program schedule development and administration.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists management in determining program schedules.
- Typically develops schedules for a portion of a network or special events and shares with Customer Care and Video Operations.
- Distributes approved schedules and service change notifications and advisories as required.
- Updates program guide.
- Generates broadcast log for the broadcast center.
- Assembles market research and ratings data for department management review.
- Track and allocate available resources; antennas, satellite receivers and decoders for events.
- Demonstrates proficiency in and working knowledge of relevant professional concepts and related processes.
- Assists on new and innovative projects and initiatives.
- Implements assigned projects independently with regular guidance from senior staff.
- Requires 2+ years of experience in broadcasting/media
- Knowledge of international content is required
- Bilingual English/Spanish (reading, written, spoken) required
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required
Bachelor's Degree is not required but a Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.