You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Professional-Network Administrator Content Delivery (Load Balancing and CDN)
- Our Platform Service Operations Network Team has an immediate need for a Professional-Network Engineer with the focus on cloud applications and content delivery. A successful candidate will be a detail oriented linear thinker who can quickly identify and resolve technical issues through the application of logic and linear troubleshooting. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that is on the cutting edge of video delivery. Persistence and flexibility are a must and the ability to work cross group cross team is a must. You must also have the ability to innovate and look for improvement opportunities at every stage.
- 7+ years of experience in networking industry.
- B.S. (or higher) in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in firewall and network security solutions
- Strong overall network background with an understanding of routing & switching protocols as well as application layer protocols
- Experience managing and troubleshooting distributed applications
- F5 Load Balancers
- Brocade Load Balancers
- Thorough understand of HTTP and HTTPS delivery and status codes
- Working knowledge of leveraging F5 devices for web acceleration & caching
- Strong knowledge with automation and tooling
- Strong background with DNS (IPAM)
- Advanced skills of designing, coding, and troubleshooting iRules and iControls k
- Strong understanding of the different load balancing options & features to include Persistence, SSL offload functions, HTTP profiles, etc
- Must have strong understanding of the Global Traffic Manager and functionality between LTM & GTM for a HA design.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting a wide range of load balanced services, including load-balancing methods; CSW Rules, Profiles and debugging; Layer 3/Layer 4 Access Control List (ACL); Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Layer 4-7 Server Load Balancing Services as well as SSL proxy, SSL termination, 2048-bit key SSL encryption; TLS 1.1/1.2 and Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB).
- Collaborate with Network and Systems Engineers and other support teams for provisioning of Virtual Machines and/or installation of physical devices within the data center, and to ensure secure communication paths for traffic and remote management.
- Perform all aspects of load balancer installation, configuration, upgrade, replacement and removal. While following approved guidelines and utilizing change control and management processes.
- Must have a strong understanding of Web traffic load balancing function and manipulation procedures along with sizing and capacity planning based on a high availability design.
- Understand CDN concepts and functions
- Experience supporting a 24x7 enterprise level operations
- Available for on call support
- Less the 10% travel
- Able to be on call 24X7
- Proficient in Network Design
- Proficient in System Support and Trouble Analysis
- Basic understanding of Server and System Administration
- Expert in Change Management Life Cycle Principles
- Expert in Hardware (Local network switching equipment (CISCO, 3Com, etc.), routers, SAN switching equipment, servers (HP/IBM/Sun/Dell), SAN Frames (EMC, HDS,HP), etc.)
- Expert in Call processing (network interfaces, signaling protocols (SS7, SIP, DIAMETER, M3UA, etc.), call flows, etc.)
- Proficient in Hardware Installation and Repair
- Proficient in Operating Systems (Servers: UNIX - Solaris, AIX, HPUX, Windows, Linux)
- Proficient in Script and Query development -Shell scripting (SQL (T-SQL, PL-SQL), SQL server, etc.)
- Proficient in Virtualization (Network, Storage, Compute, etc.)
- Hardware and Installation Repair experience
- 5-8 years of experience
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.