You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Strong understanding of network security threats including APT, botnets, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, worms, and network exploits.
- Experience with network probing/testing/analysis tools (Nessus, nmap, burp, wireshark, etc.)
- Deep technical knowledge of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems as both an expert user and system administrator
- Programming skills that will be used to construct, modify, and execute testing tools including shell(ksh, bash), [g]awk, Python, PERL, regex, .NET Programming, Java, C, C++, C#, Powershell, curl, Web application development (PHP, ASP.NET, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of software security testing principles, practices, and tools, experience of vulnerability assessments in a complex environment.
- Experience with Malware (including reverse engineering) and with internal and external attacks.
- Experience or familiarity with vulnerability analysis, computer forensics tools, cryptography principles
- Excellent team work skills for collaboration on analysis techniques, implementation, and reporting. Must be able to work both independently as well as effectively work in teams of individuals with a variety of skills and backgrounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have demonstrated ability to present material to senior officials.
- Highly self-motivated requiring little direction.
- Demonstrates creative/out-of-the-box thinking and good problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong ethical behavior.
- Experience with database management software (Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL, DB2, etc.)
- Ability to obtain a strong and ongoing understanding of the technical details involved in current APT threats and exploits involving various operating systems, applications and networking protocols.
- Knowledge of tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with malicious insider activity, organized crime/fraud groups and both state and non-state sponsored threat actors.
- Understanding of cloud-based architectures and highly distributed big data architectures
- Understanding of mobile android and iOS environments and app development
- Experience with application security testing tools, such as Qualys Web App Security, IBM AppScan, HP WebInspect, HP Fortify, Metasploit framework
- Knowledge of security frameworks (ISO 27001/27002, NIST, HIPPA, SOX, etc.)
One or more of these certifications;
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- CPT: Certified Penetration Tester
- CEPT: Certified Expert Penetration Tester
- GPEN: GIAC Certified Penetration Tester
- OSCP: Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Possession of a United States government security clearance desired (if no security clearance currently held, the candidate must be willing and able to apply for a security clearance)
- Business Orientation
- Cloud Computing
- Encryption Technologies
- Endpoint Security
- Finance and Accounting
- Identity and Access Management
- Information Security Architecture
- Information Security Management
- Investigative Information Security Technologies
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Network and Internet Security
- Process Management
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Software Security Assurance
- Solutions Development
- Technical Excellence
- Technology Advising
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.