You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Includes researching, recommending, documenting, and coordinating implementation of changes to policies, procedures, facilities, and systems to enhance security as well as developing and delivering corporate security awareness training for users and technical security training for system administrators.
- Facilitates compliance with company security policies, practices and legal requirements.
- May provide support to non-management employees, including coaching, on-the-job and formal training, reference materials, procedures and system documentation.
- Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
- May interface with other stakeholders including vendors, application development and technical support staff, and clients.
- May provide inventory and asset management resources to security operation, including administrative supplies, security specific resources such as SecurID cards or cryptographic key management, and specialized security software.
- Expert level technical professional. Technical SME within organization.
- Contributes through own development of advanced technologies/concepts with global reach or industry application.
- Has direct impact on creation of technical products/services.
- Serves as a role model and mentor.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or Engineering in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Industrial Production Engineering or a technical related field
- 5-8 years experience in IT security.
- Knowledge in application security standards and process.
- Proficient in database security.
- Knowledge in identity and access management (access control and provisioning, theft tactics, etc.) and tools (SecurID cards, etc.)
- Knowledge in network architecture and infrastructure components (Carrier-based network routers and switches, IPv6, etc.)
- Knowledge in business continuity and disaster recovery (planning, etc.)
- Proficient in Security Engineering, Planning and Monitoring
- Knowledge in security hardware and software
- Knowledge in Anti-virus (Virus, Worm, Malware, etc.)
- Proficient in Cyber security tools (Sensage, etc.)
- Understands identity and access management tools (SecurID cards, etc.).
- Proficient in Cloud Computing (Internet data center architectures, hosting and application services, etc.).
- Understands content distribution networks.
- Proficient in data leakage prevention (DLP) technologies.
- Knowledge in security audit, review, risk assessment, regulatory, controls (Audit and control structures, audit processes (SAS 70), Compliance assessment tools, etc.)
- Certification in CISSP, CISA, CISM, other security or security technologies related certifications (i.e., CISCO, MSFT, Checkpoint, etc.)
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.